<body>

Y Welcome to { http://www.devoted-hearts.blogspot.com }. Feel free to read and leave a message at the tagbox. Simple rules, no spamming and ripping. Hate us? Leave. Respect our thought pls. Thanks. :).

-We’re just normal girls with normal lives. so don’t assume our posts to be interesting each time.

online



Femmes.}


Lilian. 14. 2.7.93. Likes to laugh and joke around. Unserious. Not a really sporty person. Loves food&cats. Detests onions&maths.Homebody person. Shy. Nature relaxes me. Very vain.
msn♥lilian_hii.rui.juan@hotmail.com

Michelle. 29-11-93. Always regarded as the middle person. Girly. Neat. Childish. Serious at times. Needs people to order food for her. Loves her puchie& buchie&her dog,Snowy. Hates being alone.
msn♥michee2911@hotmail.com

Maria. Youngest among us. 22594. Very hyper. Serious when reading. Likes history,shopping,tests&quizzes and chocolates. Smartass. Hates horny guys. Kiasu. Plays drums. Cannot stand heat.
msn♥ask her!


Wishes.}


last updated on17thAugust07.


Lilian's wishes -
% meet guagua in taiwan.
% be happy for 24 hours
% get credit for BM
% pass end of year exams and promote to form3
% sims2 seasons.:)
% vaio laptop :D
% sushis xD


Michee's wishes -
% electric guitar
% small paha
% be friends with him.
% new outfits/schoolbag


Maria's wishes -
% a new drumset
% find chocolate paradise
% pass end of year exams with flying colours
% travel the world
% see my bros graduate in Australia
% meet Joe Jonas!


Friends.}


Aaroncj
Charlene
Elena
Jimmy
Lilian
Lindy
Maria
Michee
Mirabel
Meis
Melissa
Nurul
Pei Wei
Rachel
Sabena
Serene
Shim
Shinyi
Sue
Weeli

Tagboard.}




Previous.}


Memories.}


July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007



Credits

basecodes: x
brushes: x
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS




Sunday, November 4, 2007

>=( Sheeshh mann...the system blocked the laptop from going into blogger. Thinking how am I blogging now. I have to use my pc. Hmm..not used to it anymore. I prefer my laptoppy =) Have you heard of 'tracking cookie'? It's so called low-risk virus. Fancy name eyy? Anyway, got back two test papers. Not so good. At first I was happy with my marks but when I suddenly heard that 'someone' in our class got 99%, =O it was when the dissapointments struck =(


Hmm...feel like transfering pictures from my laptop to this pc to be posted up. So mafan!


So here...
This was all taken on 28th October 07, Sunday. I was so excited to go there cause I hadn't been there! AHAH! Got the chance to take pic with the enormous picther plant!



The pitcher plant is hard as rock.



They are all fake lah, you know it.



After maria told me that when she was playing Nancy Drew, she got swallowed in the pitcher plant, I keep on thinking about it.

You can see my bored face there.

People

Games time






I think this game is the funiest

**Michelle**



Last Updated @ 11:13 PM

Y