<body>

Y Welcome to { http://www.devoted-hearts.blogspot.com }. Feel free to read and leave a message at the tagbox. Simple rules, no spamming and ripping. Hate us? Leave. Respect our thought pls. Thanks. :).

-We’re just normal girls with normal lives. so don’t assume our posts to be interesting each time.

online



Femmes.}


Lilian. 14. 2.7.93. Likes to laugh and joke around. Unserious. Not a really sporty person. Loves food&cats. Detests onions&maths.Homebody person. Shy. Nature relaxes me. Very vain.
msn♥lilian_hii.rui.juan@hotmail.com

Michelle. 29-11-93. Always regarded as the middle person. Girly. Neat. Childish. Serious at times. Needs people to order food for her. Loves her puchie& buchie&her dog,Snowy. Hates being alone.
msn♥michee2911@hotmail.com

Maria. Youngest among us. 22594. Very hyper. Serious when reading. Likes history,shopping,tests&quizzes and chocolates. Smartass. Hates horny guys. Kiasu. Plays drums. Cannot stand heat.
msn♥ask her!


Wishes.}


last updated on17thAugust07.


Lilian's wishes -
% meet guagua in taiwan.
% be happy for 24 hours
% get credit for BM
% pass end of year exams and promote to form3
% sims2 seasons.:)
% vaio laptop :D
% sushis xD


Michee's wishes -
% electric guitar
% small paha
% be friends with him.
% new outfits/schoolbag


Maria's wishes -
% a new drumset
% find chocolate paradise
% pass end of year exams with flying colours
% travel the world
% see my bros graduate in Australia
% meet Joe Jonas!


Friends.}


Aaroncj
Charlene
Elena
Jimmy
Lilian
Lindy
Maria
Michee
Mirabel
Meis
Melissa
Nurul
Pei Wei
Rachel
Sabena
Serene
Shim
Shinyi
Sue
Weeli

Tagboard.}




Previous.}


Memories.}


July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007



Credits

basecodes: x
brushes: x
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS




Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A few days ago, Ms.Survivor gave birth to 7 little precious, adorable puppies. Unfortunately, one died on the spot that day! So 6 lived. After a few days, another unfortunate day had come and 5 of the puppies died together along with the mother dog, Ms.Survivor. The only puppy left will be the next Ms.Survivor for the next generation. Will it survive? It is only a few days old, and won't be fed by the nutritious mother's milk. This dog is the only dark brownish, black coloured puppy among the rest and I guess its the most lucky one. Why must the white one day? I think that is the cutest. It has a pink nose and pink paws.

Mother dog's name is Ms.Survivor. I think she looks pretty with the flower there, AHAH! And look at the puppies. I know, they are stray dogs, but still, they deserve to live.
Another Ms.Survivor for the next generation.
It is now drinking from this bottle from now on...

So yeahh...change subject. Pomegranate, my favourite fruit. It made my fingernails yellow.

I think it looks like dimond rubies when I use flash to take picture of it =0

I fried this egg, all by myself =D Not to be prasaan, but its just that I'm happy that I can cook already. I was kinda freaked out to turn on the fire at first, ahah!! Sakai me.

This is my old house. I mean not that cabinet but...this picture is taken in my previous house. Guess where was my previous house? My next door, so I can just visit it anytime I want but narhh...I totally prefer my current house so much better. Wonder why I moved to my next door? Feels like I'm so sakai to you all right? The reason is because....lazy to explain. Anyway, I remembered that when I was four years old, I was moving the lightest thing, which are my clothes, to the new house. I think its so funny because I'm moving to the next door. Oh ya, I remembered that I also carried my humongous garfield doll, which is the same height as me at that age.

BYEE!!

**Michelle**



Last Updated @ 5:18 AM

Y