<body>

Y Welcome to { http://www.devoted-hearts.blogspot.com }. Feel free to read and leave a message at the tagbox. Simple rules, no spamming and ripping. Hate us? Leave. Respect our thought pls. Thanks. :).

-We’re just normal girls with normal lives. so don’t assume our posts to be interesting each time.

online



Femmes.}


Lilian. 14. 2.7.93. Likes to laugh and joke around. Unserious. Not a really sporty person. Loves food&cats. Detests onions&maths.Homebody person. Shy. Nature relaxes me. Very vain.
msn♥lilian_hii.rui.juan@hotmail.com

Michelle. 29-11-93. Always regarded as the middle person. Girly. Neat. Childish. Serious at times. Needs people to order food for her. Loves her puchie& buchie&her dog,Snowy. Hates being alone.
msn♥michee2911@hotmail.com

Maria. Youngest among us. 22594. Very hyper. Serious when reading. Likes history,shopping,tests&quizzes and chocolates. Smartass. Hates horny guys. Kiasu. Plays drums. Cannot stand heat.
msn♥ask her!


Wishes.}


last updated on17thAugust07.


Lilian's wishes -
% meet guagua in taiwan.
% be happy for 24 hours
% get credit for BM
% pass end of year exams and promote to form3
% sims2 seasons.:)
% vaio laptop :D
% sushis xD


Michee's wishes -
% electric guitar
% small paha
% be friends with him.
% new outfits/schoolbag


Maria's wishes -
% a new drumset
% find chocolate paradise
% pass end of year exams with flying colours
% travel the world
% see my bros graduate in Australia
% meet Joe Jonas!


Friends.}


Aaroncj
Charlene
Elena
Jimmy
Lilian
Lindy
Maria
Michee
Mirabel
Meis
Melissa
Nurul
Pei Wei
Rachel
Sabena
Serene
Shim
Shinyi
Sue
Weeli

Tagboard.}




Previous.}


Memories.}


July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007



Credits

basecodes: x
brushes: x
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS




Wednesday, November 7, 2007

hola guys! LOOKIE LOOKIE! NEW SKIN :D i kinda like it myself. prasan eh! howd you like it guys? aniways, i change ur pic already mich. :) tell me bout the skin yea guys. it looks a bit like sabena's older skin. cos IT IS. HAHA. no la. its a completely different design. :]

aniwayy..my granpa just farted just now. amazingly, how guys can fart louder than girls. URGH! Im only grade2 for piano! EEE!! Even all those small little kiddies already higher than me loh! :( How can you put in effort in things that you knoe you dont want to? OKOK. Enough with the rantings and let the pictas do tha talking. yeap.

After school, early dismissal, so me and mich hang around in school. and hav a lil bit of icecream! hoohoo! I nvr had icecream for so long liao!


my eyes =.= paloi ni! HAHA. sorry my malay suck.
licking the icecream. BAD PHOTO LOOK AT ME!! why my face so senget ka? phone problem ah?

haha! Now its michee's one which is senget! :p nice lips mich!

HAHA i think this looks funny

eee! why all the pics i dont look good one! >< aniway, O.OY peace!

i told u ur eyes are big, butch!

:]

mich looks nice in here :] as for me..well..well

just cos of this "D" guy came we din have time to do the pout properly :[ HAHA

michee looks like a fish! HAHA in a good way!

MY TEETH IS SOO SOO DAMN YELLOW! i used darlie all shiny white, NO WHITE! only last for few weeks onli! :[

pole dancing! WOOSH! for who ey? for me la! she loves me. :] no, she hearts me. AHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL

IM TARZAN!!! NOOO TURK! HAHA monkeys do this all the time kan?


SIGH~ guagua loooooksss gooooooood *_* i must MUST meet guagua!!!! one day! must! [i still am OBSESSED with him. abit]

my granpa is shizzzz!!! Luckily, he gonna go back to sibu on sunday! yeay me! :D celebrate! everytime knot watch movie. esh. my mum saw my msn pic! OO'' DUN DUN DUN! Its guagua pic man! oh shiz! she was observing it again with her mouth wide open. DEAD. dead. si loh! but luckily, she din blurt it out. :]

im really tired now and its 12am..*yawns* gonna wake up early and do some piano practice..and..mostly..sims2! YEAH! Wish me luck for my piano exams! Its on 26th nov. same like nativity play. i think. -.-

BAI BAI!

-lilian27

i need credit for BM....and i want vaio lappy..ure way too beautiful vaio, thats why it will never work,you had me suicidal suicidal,when you say its over [i wont die without vaio! ]


Last Updated @ 10:11 PM

Y