<body>

Y Welcome to { http://www.devoted-hearts.blogspot.com }. Feel free to read and leave a message at the tagbox. Simple rules, no spamming and ripping. Hate us? Leave. Respect our thought pls. Thanks. :).

-We’re just normal girls with normal lives. so don’t assume our posts to be interesting each time.

online



Femmes.}


Lilian. 14. 2.7.93. Likes to laugh and joke around. Unserious. Not a really sporty person. Loves food&cats. Detests onions&maths.Homebody person. Shy. Nature relaxes me. Very vain.
msn♥lilian_hii.rui.juan@hotmail.com

Michelle. 29-11-93. Always regarded as the middle person. Girly. Neat. Childish. Serious at times. Needs people to order food for her. Loves her puchie& buchie&her dog,Snowy. Hates being alone.
msn♥michee2911@hotmail.com

Maria. Youngest among us. 22594. Very hyper. Serious when reading. Likes history,shopping,tests&quizzes and chocolates. Smartass. Hates horny guys. Kiasu. Plays drums. Cannot stand heat.
msn♥ask her!


Wishes.}


last updated on17thAugust07.


Lilian's wishes -
% meet guagua in taiwan.
% be happy for 24 hours
% get credit for BM
% pass end of year exams and promote to form3
% sims2 seasons.:)
% vaio laptop :D
% sushis xD


Michee's wishes -
% electric guitar
% small paha
% be friends with him.
% new outfits/schoolbag


Maria's wishes -
% a new drumset
% find chocolate paradise
% pass end of year exams with flying colours
% travel the world
% see my bros graduate in Australia
% meet Joe Jonas!


Friends.}


Aaroncj
Charlene
Elena
Jimmy
Lilian
Lindy
Maria
Michee
Mirabel
Meis
Melissa
Nurul
Pei Wei
Rachel
Sabena
Serene
Shim
Shinyi
Sue
Weeli

Tagboard.}




Previous.}


Memories.}


July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007



Credits

basecodes: x
brushes: x
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS




Sunday, November 11, 2007

hellu! just came back from miri. tired esh. my granpa went back. :D aniway, MY COUSINS ARE COMING OVER! OMG! I am so happy! I cant wait to spend time with them, gossip with them. i am close with them. hehe. for sure my dads gonna bring us to mall, yayasan, etc cos they never been to brunei before! Im not gona be bored at home for now. :]

and that means lotsss of pictas! Yeappi! Problem is 8 of my cousins are coming to leave with us. :O How can they even sit inside the car? Oh and, plus that means more money to be spent. and guess whos doing the laundry? ME. And you knoe, 8 pple equals gazillion clothes. :[ My dad said just go to Ayamku for dinner enough liao. HAHA! It IS cheap and the food is good kan? Oh plus they are bangbangtang admirers! :D I got pple to teman me watch BBT liao! Wait. 8 pple oso means remote control snatchers! O.O

i went to bukit shahbandar for the crosscountry thingo. OMG. So tired man. my stamina is so low. I stopped halfway,then walk, then stop. Michee, thanks for being there for me :) michee is actually fast but i slowed her down. Sorry. Pfft. Spent like 50+mins to walk back to the starting point. And today, my legs are like so sore. i walk like a pregnant lady. -.-''

And plus going shopping is like a torture to me today. there are stairs to be walked by us and for me, its a torture. ARGHH~ miri has many cgs ~ lalala

i think its a long post already. bah till here then. pictures will probly be in the next post.

oh yeap, adobe photoshop! I downloaded so many brushes! Yippee! Happy day for me today. and i ate a lot of yummeh food! I dn have to worry, im never gna be fat! WHEE. Maybe. Btw, i wana watch HBO latar, got the movie Lady in The Water. wonder if its nice. till here. ciaos.



so cute! EEEE! The shoes are branded! AHHAHAHAHA! xD

-lilian27




Last Updated @ 3:35 AM

Y